Did I actually write that?
- Renovating. Its a long slow process…. apparently September 12, 2015
- Life and Death Of Well Used Laptop February 14, 2015
- Finding My Green Thumb – Entry 7 February 1, 2015
- Empty Nest Syndrome Is A Bitch January 21, 2015
- It’s Good To Have A Dream Or Two January 21, 2015
- My First Pet January 21, 2015
- Elderly Rockers Are My Personal Nightmare January 21, 2015
- A Day At The Races January 21, 2015
- I Used To Work…. January 21, 2015
- Random Thought In My Head Right Now January 21, 2015
My Blog Archive
Monthly Archives: December 2014
Forty three years ago I was a naive twelve year old, starting at a high school where none of my primary school friends were going. I was young, tall, thin and shy. Unsure of who I even was. I rode … Continue reading
Recently I came across a recipe for latkes. Typically a Jewish dish at Hanukkah time. We’ve eaten these on and off for years and simply call them either fritters or potato pancakes. These were a little different to how I make them … Continue reading
Well, it’s mid December and it’s been about three weeks since I posted, and WOW. Things have really changed. Some things for the better, some things for the worse.